At First National Bank of Ava, Our Central Focus is YOU. Our lobby access will be available to our customers effective Thursday, June 18, 2020. To ensure a healthy environment for our customers, our employees and our communities, please respect the following:
- Our lobby access will be limited to 10 customers at a time.
- You are encouraged to utilize our hand sanitizing stations both upon entering and exiting our lobby.
- Personal Protective Equipment and Shields have been installed at our customer service areas.
- We will require compliance with the social distancing guidelines and as such have placed X’s on the floor to assist you.
- Face masks will be required per health guidelines and we reserve the right to request that you temporarily remove your face covering, if we are unable to properly identify you.
Our drive-thru teller lanes will continue to be a viable option and encouraged for anyone who may have elevated health risks. You can continue to bank with us 24/7 with our ATM’s, online and mobile banking options. We are continuing to monitor the daily communications regarding the current health concerns related to COVID-19 and following the recommendations of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) within each of our locations.
Member FDIC/Equal Housing Lender